We are one of the main suppliers of consoles, switchgears, radio navigation systems, automatics, as well as installation services provided on ships in the country and abroad, in ports and during cruises.
WHAT MAKES RES DIFFERENT?
Comprehensive turnkey project execution in the full scope of services as expected by the client.
reaching the leading position in the sector of communication devices and systems, safety at sea, IT services and in the production of switchgears and dispatch control panels.
The team is made of qualified and trained engineers, technicians in the area of designing, production and technical support services.
We ensure maintenance services and post-sale support 24/7, in any conditions and all over the world, to provide comprehensive support for the client.
WHAT DO WE DELIVER?
- Main switchgears GTR (MSB)
- auxiliary and safety switchgears ATR (AuxSB, ESB)
- Dispatch control panels (MCC)
- Navigation consoles (BC)
- Control panels (ECRC)
- Consoles E&I
Owing to our continuous improvement in the scope of quality and environment management, we ensure services and products of the highest quality, standards, in accordance with the standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 & AQUAP 2110:2016 Quality Management System
- Qualified NATO supplier: NCAGE code 0747H
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Safety and Hygiene Management System
- First Point Assessment (FPAL) Qualified supplier for the oil and gas industry
- Qualified personnel for IECEx (CoPC), high and low voltage, to prevent hazards
- Internal standards of installation and assembly (compatible with BP)
- Knowledge of industrial standards:
- UK HSE for offshore installation
- BP, STATOIL, SIEMENS OIL & GAS etc.
- NORSOK, CIBSE/ASHRAE
- Classification Societies